Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been published previously, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The MTED Submission Template has been used to create the file.
- URLs and DOIs for the references available online are included.
- DOIs in References are included in the form of https//:doi.org/10. ...
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements (APA7) outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- The submission has been blinded for review purposes.
- All authors' details have been added to the Contributors section.
Special Issue Article
Articles submitted for review for a special issue must be invited by Editors of Special Issue following a successful expression of interest submission.
Illustrations of Practice
The editors of MTED would like to invite authors to contribute to an exciting new section in our journal. Illustrations of Practice will feature examples of practitioner research that describe innovative and practical examples of mathematics education researchers’ work. We are particularly interested in featuring examples of professional learning sessions undertaken with in-service teachers and accounts of classroom practice conducted with pre-service teachers. All submitted Illustrations of Practice articles are expected to be scholarly, comply with ethical approval, and make a contribution to the teaching of mathematics education. The articles will be limited to 2500 words, with the use of illustrations, work samples, and photos encouraged. It is anticipated that each regular future issue of MTED will include an Illustration of Practice, which has been fully peer-reviewed.